Here we describe how to validate your installation.
Please follow the steps below to connect to the Application node.
- 1.Open an SSH client
- 2.Locate your private key file. The same key that was used for CloudFormation template
- 3.Run the following command, if necessary, to ensure your key is not publicly viewable
chmod 400 <Key-pair-name>
- 4.Connect to your instance using the Public IP address that you noted from the CloudFormation template Output tab. The IP address was noted as Agent0PublicIpAddress
Please follow the following guide to connect to the application node using Putty
Please follow the steps below to ensure your ZebClient file system has successfully mounted.
- 1.Use the disk free command to check that there is a ZebClient-mounted disk
df -h | grep ZCFS
- 2.Expected output:
ZCFS:zebclient 1.0P 0 1.0P 0% /fs
- 3.Test to write to ZebClient file system (/fs):
Create a folder:
Write a text file:
date > test.txt
View information stored in the text file:
Mon Feb 13 13:37:26 UTC 2023